Fix Nathan

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday 10/20/06

Hard to believe that 18 days have passed. So much is just a blurrrrr......

When we got to the hospital today Nathan was sitting up in a reclining chair. That was pretty great to see. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera in so didn't get a shot of it. But there will be other days!!!

He seems in better spirits today. We talked with the social worker and he will most likely be transferred to a rest home type setting about this time next week. He isn't to the point of being mobile yet. That will probably be several weeks at least. But all that is subject to change at any time.

Steve and Dad got on the road today at about 2:15. Truck seemed to be running well. Thank goodness. Don't need them to have a problem on the way.

I've moved to my niece Tara's home. She has a wonderful home with a place just for me. I'm going to enjoy my time with them that is for sure.

All for now. Love to all, Bev

1 Comments:

  • We are waiting to see the smiling faces of Carl & Steve pass through Idaho.....hoping Nathan's rig is still running :)

    Thrilled to follow Nathan's progress - soon he'll be roller blading down the halls.

    Hugs to all~

    The Clontz's

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home