Fix Nathan

Monday, October 09, 2006

Surgery Update

Well, at 9:00 PM mst they FINALLY came and took him to surgery. The game plan is optimistic that the repair to the pelvis isn't going to be as bad as first explained. And that much of it will heal without work. The big job tonight will be the femur and even that didn't sound as horrible as we'd first heard. They didn't think they'd work on the elbow tonight but with the way things went today, that is subject to change. It's will be scheduled for Thursday at this point.

I was so irritated by the time they finally came and got him. 6 Hours Later!!! I thought I was going to have to thrash someone. I felt so bad for Nathan as he was totally aware of my frustration.

We will head back to the hospital in an hour or so and wait for him to come out of surgery. I'll update the blog as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Hugs to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home