Fix Nathan

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Surgery went well

We missed talking to the doctor by 1 minute. Could not believe it. All because the fire alarm was going off at the hotel and I ran back into the office to be sure all was okay. So, we don't know what the doc had to say. I'm assuming we'll talk to him tomorrow. We waited until Nathan returned to his room from recovery. That was at 3:00 AM. He was awake and telling us his fingers hurt like they were frost bit. The nurse didn't know anything just said that maybe it was from them being in an odd position or something. He said his elbow hurt but they didn't do anything with his elbow. The nurse said the surgery went fine and that they didn't have to put in the exterior brace like they thought they might. That is really great! Otherwise we don't really know much more tonight.

We are asking that he not receive visitors until noon tomorrow or today as the case may be 10/10/06. He's had a super long day and a tough night. I'm sure he'll be ready to have a few short visits then and will look forward to seeing you.

Love you all.

4 Comments:

  • This just keeps getting better!! Praise GOD! Thank you for all of the updates, it really helps here.
    Love, Carla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 AM  

  • I have been keeping up to date on your progress Nathan. I am glad to hear the surgery went well. I am also so happy to hear you have such a wonderful family there looking out for you! I have been keeping you in my thoughts since I heard the news of your accident. Take care of yourself Nathan and get well soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 AM  

  • Dear Nathan,

    Get well soon,

    Your are in our prayers...

    Dr. Baldwin and all the staff at Baldwin Chiropractic

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

  • Bev & Steve
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and Nathan. I am sad to hear something so devestating has happen to great people. I was numb when I heard about Nathan yesterday. Bev, you have always been a dear person to me and I pray God will give strength to all of you at this time. I seen the picture you have posted of Nathan in the suit and I could not believe it was him, I had only met him a few times when he was still in school and now he is a young man, WOW! (very nice looking I may add) I will keep you all in my prayers!! God Bless The Mellon Family!! Jamie Marquez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home