Fix Nathan

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Already August

Holy macaroni it is already August 11, 2007. I can't believe I haven't been in here since June. Where has the time gone.

First and foremost, Nathan is doing well. He's spent the summer working in Alaska and having an okay time. He works long hours for an unappreciative boss. But it is more experience at what not to do or how to treat your people. I know he's looking forward to coming back to the lower 48. He'll be home on August 26 and will be here for just shy of a week. Will be glad to have him home. Even if for just a few days.

He was telling me the other day that he's been experiencing pain in his left hip that has been getting worse over the last two weeks. He said it's been raining quite a bit up there so it may be weather related. Yesterday was nicer and he had less pain. That is kind of worrisome to me.... hmm...

Steve is doing well. He's still working at Home Depot and experiencing the corporate frustration that many of us have experienced for sometime. I'm sorry for him and his frustration. He's so good at what he does that they can't replace him in plumbing. He'd really like to do something else. The unfortunate part about plumbing is that it is a very needy department and generally people who are there aren't happy because they have some sort of plumbing issue waiting for them...

I'm still plugging along at Farmers. Experiencing some of the same corporate frustration. But after nearly 24 years I've gotten pretty used to it.

Well, I promise to write again sooner. Most likely once Nathan has gotten home I'll have more to tell you about.

Love to you all. Thanks for checking in.

Steve, Bev & Nathan

1 Comments:

  • http://whitetrashmom.blogspot.com/2006/11/cnn-newsflash-celebrities-are-too-thin.html
    at the above link i just wanted to say i love ur comment i agree

    By Blogger danzer1986, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home