Fix Nathan

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nothing New Here

Today we visited the wound clinic. I must say that the clinic in Seattle doesn't hold a candle to the one here in Denver at St. Luke's. I will say though that both the back wound and the skin graft are so close to being healed. He doesn't have to have a bandage on the leg wound any more. Will have the one on his back tended to by St. Luke's for the next few weeks. Will be surprised if it isn't only just a few weeks till he's done with that.

He's still waiting to hear from the doctor about the arm surgery. It is Wednesday and still no word. It isn't looking like it is going to happen, at least while I'm here. I'm not going to like that but, I guess he'll be okay. I know that Tara and Derrick will look after him as well as all his Monaco friends.

It is snowing today and is about 25 degrees and getting colder. There are many slick spots and lots of traffic coming back to the hotel from the wound clinic.

I got to visit with most of my extended Denver family at Monaco today. It was really great to see so many familiar faces. Was sorry that I didn't get to see Becky or Maunda. I hope they are both well and will come see me at home sometime soon.

At this time the plan is for Dad and I to head out tomorrow. I imagine sometime around noon and we'll probably stay at Rock Springs and then head to Twin Falls the next day and home on Saturday. That is all weather permitting. Hoping that it gets the snow out of it's system before we leave.

We'll keep you posted on things here. Thanks so much for all your love and prayers. Dad and I will be home soon. Nathan will be back at school and getting on with his life.

See some of you soon! Love ya, Bev, Nathan & Dad

1 Comments:

  • Hi Bev
    I got your voice mail that day,weird how things worked out, the day I'm in the area and your heading back to Denver. Glad to see you made it there and Nathan is getting settled, and now are probably getting home.

    I hope to get together with you when you come back go work. Take Care until then, Jamie Marquez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home