Fix Nathan

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

10/11/06 Update

Just wanted to let you know, that he isn't having surgery today. I talked to the surgeon today and he said that he wasn't ever scheduled for today. He wasn't sure where that came from. He was able to confirm that all went well with the Monday night surgery.

He has had to have two more blood transfusions today as his red count is down and his white count is up.

Not having a great day today. Hopefully with the transfusions he'll be feeling better by tonight.

More later....

1 Comments:

  • Bev & Steve,

    Your news was passed around and finally came to my attention. I am so very happy for you in that you have your lovely son and saddened by hearing what you, other family and friends and mostly Nathen are going through. I have read the daily blogs and it appears all is moving in the right direction. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    Wish you were here to hug!

    Jennifer Collins

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home