Fix Nathan

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Better day

Today was a very quiet day. Nathan rested and watched TV. He is still in SICU but holding his own. Tomorrow is grand rounds and we should have better information then. They are still giving him blood thinners and surgery for his elbow is on hold at this point. He will also have to have a skin graft on his left thigh. That was planned for Monday but will be set back as well.

We would like to say "Thank You" for all your generous financial support. It is making being away from home so much easier. You have definitely helped to defray the expenses we have been incurring. Thank you for easing our burden and letting us focus on Nathan.

We love you all, Steve, Bev, Carl (Grandpa) and Nathan.

2 Comments:

  • Just found out what happened. I am so happy Nathan is ok. I am glad he had so many relatives and friends that could be there with him. Tell him "banana" says hello. And please put me on the notify list for when he comes to Washington. I would like to see him. Best wishes, Eve Arnott
    eve_anessa_1999@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 PM  

  • I work with Skip Angell in Washington State and he was telling me about the accident. I understand that this is an awful time for Nathan and his family/friends and wanted you all to know that my church, Faith Baptist Church, and I are praying for Nathan's recovery. Best wishes and God bless. ~Amy Willis~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home