Fix Nathan

Thursday, November 09, 2006

11/9/06

Wow! It's Thursday already. How'd that happen? Amazing how fast it goes but yet it seems so slow sometimes....

Lots of therapy today. Back up in the chair for the first time since the last ER visit.

Today we are playing Gin. Haven't played in ages so, Nathan has had to teach me. It's a pretty close game.

We found out from his Dr. at home that his normal resting heart rate is 88. So it runs pretty high anyway. Which makes me feels a little better about it being in the 90's +.

Still having trouble getting him to eat. However, he is getting down some eggnog and at least that has a high caloric content.

Well, he's just about done with OT, so I have to get back to beating (or trying to) him at Gin.

3 Comments:

  • Just wanted to let you know that I read the blog often and let everyone in the office know how all of you are doing. We're all thinking of Nathan and you! We know hospitals aren't the best (especially in the food dept) but we're thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery. Mary Beth and the Farmers gang in Subro!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  

  • Bev
    I put a blog on 11-7-06 "Quiet Day today" but it is not showing any comments but I wanted to let you know its there! Bye!! Jamie Marquez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • Hi Bev & Nathan. Thank you for keeping us up to date. I think of ya'll often. I hope the healing process gets less painful! Love....Rose in Louisiana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home