Fix Nathan

Sunday, November 12, 2006

11/12/06 Got a good nights sleep

When I got here today, Nathan had had a good nights sleep. Said he got about 12 hours which I do believe is a first in a long time. He was smiling, laughing and making jokes. It was really great.

He had PT and they worked on his range of motion. Then he sat up in the chair for a couple of hours.

They brought him vegi lasagna for dinner. For those who know him, know that it didn't go over well. It wasn't what he ordered. His appetite is getting better. He had ice cream and chocolate covered oreos. It was great to see him snacking.

By the way, I had a great time last night with my grand nephew. What a kick. He was so good. Thanks Kyle & Tara for sharing him with me.

Hope you all have the most wonderful week. We love you all, The Mellon's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home