Fix Nathan

Friday, November 17, 2006

11/17/06 Friday

I woke up this morning wondering just what day of the week is it really? Once I settled on Friday, I was able to get my day started.

Today is a good day. He did lots of therapy and sat on the edge of the bed for more than an hour. He played cards with the therapist. Lunch arrived about the time she finished so he picked at his lunch while sitting on the edge of the bed. Then we played rummy. He was able to sit on the edge of the bed for more than an hour. That is really great! He put his sweats on today! That was really great too!!!

I have to say that even though he's lost more games than I have, he's beating the socks off me! It's been really fun.

Seems like the day immediately following a ER visit just wipe him out. So, always glad for the second day to come.

My Sister Carla is going to join me for a few days. Will be great to see her. Can't believe it's been since 10/2/06 that I've seen her. Her husband surprised her with it.

Also, Nathan's buddy Derrick and his fiance' Rebecca are in town to scout out apartments and spend the holiday with family. They are moving here after the first of the year. I hope they like it as much as I have. Will be nice to see Derrick and meet Rebecca.

We did find out that he'll be transported at 5:30 AM on Monday for 8:00 surgery at Denver Health for the pin removal.

Should be an interesting day.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

We love you all, The Mellon's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home