Fix Nathan

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday 11/18/06 Great day!

Today my sister Carla came to visit from Seattle. I know she was relieve to see how well Nathan is doing. It's always hard to not get to see it first hand. It will be fun having her here for a few days.

Last night Derrick and his fiance' Rebecca came to visit. Was glad they came when they did as my cell phone decided not to charge anymore so I had to find a Verizon store to see if I could get a new phone. After 3 hours and having to write down every number in my phone I was headed to get pizza.

Nathan told me that Derrick & Rebecca were there and they were hungry too so I picked up an extra large pizza. Wow was I surprised to see Nathan eat. He ate 4 or 5 pieces. It was so cool! Haven't seen him eat that much since I can't remember when. WooHoo!!!

Had a great visit with Derrick & Rebecca. It was great to get to meet her. I've heard lots about her. What a sweetheart.

Today on the way back from the airport, Nathan sent me a text asking for FOOD. Talk about surprised. It does my heart good to see some appetite come back. He did say that lunch was gross but usually he doesn't care. Hehe....

Quiet day so far.

Will keep you posted. Love to all of you. The Mellon's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home